- Acupuncture Physician, Certified, State of Florida.
- Diplomate in Acupuncture, National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncturists (NCCAOM)
Professional Education and Training
- 2013 - Integrative Oncology Healthcare Professional Training at MD Anderson Cancer Center, Depatment of Integrative Medicine.
- 2012 - University of Miami, Eight extraordinary vessel course with Dan Navel AP.
- 2011 - Healing community trauma training with Acupuncturist without borders.
- 2002 - Academy for Five Element Acupuncture, Certificate in Chinese Herbal Studies.
- 2002 - Academy for Five Element Acupuncture, Masters Degree in Acupuncture.
- 2002 - Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Clean NeedleTechnique Course.
- 1980 - Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico. Bachelor in business Administration-graduated Cum Laude.
- 1981-1983 - Finance teacher, Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico.
- Mayan massage, Mexico.
- Zero Balance.
- Bach Flower Essences.
- 2013 - International Probono teachings of Acupuncture protocols at midwifery school in Michoacán, Mexico.
- 2011 - General Director of Ligmincha Mexico, Bon Buddhist lineage.
- 2011 - Pro bono international relief community acupuncture for under privileged towns.
- 2010 - Opened Military Stress Recovery Clinic for Veterans.
- 2010 - Guest speaker for Disney Radio, Health segment.
- 2008 - Faculty member, teaching of curriculum at Academy for Five Element Acupuncture.
- 2007 - Guest speaker at radio show F.Fox Reveals.
- 2006-2007 - Clinical supervisor for Academy for Five Element Acupuncture.
- 2002 to present – Florida practice in Classical Five Element Acupuncture.
- 2002 - Studied with Dr. Terre Larsen, Master and Classical Five Element Acupuncturist.
- 1999 - Developed Alternative Medicine Section for Univision.com, largest Spanish website in the world.
- Member, Florida State Oriental Medical Association.
- Military stress recovery project, with Acupuncturist Without Borders.