- Acupuncture Physician, Certified, State of Florida.
- Diplomate in Acupuncture, National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncturists (NCCAOM).
Professional Education and Training
- 2012 - University of Miami, Eight extraordinary vessel course with Dan Navel, AP.
- 2001 - Academy for Five Element Acupuncture, Certificate in Chinese Herbal Studies.
- 2000 - Academy for Five Element Acupuncture, Masters Degree in Acupuncture.
- 2000 - Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Clean Needle Technique Course.
- 2000 - National Acupuncture Detoxification Association, Auricular Detox Specialists.
- 1997 - Florida International University, Bachelors of Arts in Psychology- Graduated Cum Laude.
- 2013 - International Probono teachings of Acupuncture protocols at midwifery school in Michoacán, Mexico.
- 2012 - Guest speaker in radio show "Viviendo a Plenitud"
- 2010 - Opened Military Stress Recovery Clinic for Veterans.
- 2007 - Clinical Supervisor for Academy for Five Element Acupuncture.
- 2001 and 2005 - Appeared on the Health Segment on Channel 51 Television Station.
- 2000 - Studied with Dr. Terre Larsen, Master and Classical Five Element Acupuncturist.
- 2000 to present - Florida practice in Classical Five Element Acupuncture.
- 1999 - Guest speaker on Acupuncture, at Florida International University and Barry University.
- Member, Florida State Oriental Medical Association.
North Miami Beach Office: 16666 N.E. 19 ave. suite #111 PH: 305-940-7763
South Miami Office 7550 S.W. 57 ave. suite 116 Ph: 305-669-6699