- Acupuncture Physician, Certified State of Florida.
- Diplomate in acupuncture, National Commission for Certification of Acupuncture. (NCCAOM)
- Diplomate in Chinese Herbology, (NCCAOM)
- Diplomate as General Doctor, MD.
Professional Education and Training
- 1988 - University of Medicine Damascus, Masters Degree of Medicine.
- 2001 - Acupuncture and Massage College, Clean Needle Technique Course.
- 2001 - Acupuncture and Massage College, Certificate in Chinese Tui-Na massage and Cupping training.
- 2003 - Acupuncture and Massage College, Masters degree of Acupuncture (TCM)
- 2003 - Acupuncture and Massage College, Certificate in Chinese Herbology.
- 2005 - Certification in Neuromechanical pain management (ETPS)
- 2009 - Acupuncture Center for Wellness, Training in Five Element Acupuncture.
- 2012 - University of Miami, Course in 8 Extraordinary Vessels Clinical.
- 2005 - Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment Center as an Acupuncture Physician.
- 2006/2007 - St. George Spinal Clinic P.A. as an Acupuncture Physician.
- 2009/Present - Acupuncture Center for Wellness as an Acupuncture Physician.
- Member of the Florida State Oriental Medical Association.
North Miami Beach Office: 16666 N.E. 19 ave. suite #111 PH: 305-940-7763
South Miami Office 7550 S.W. 57 ave. suite 116 Ph: 305-669-6699