Nutritionist Health Coach
No one diet works for everyone. By working together, we can discover the food and lifestyle choices that best support you. Making gradual, lifelong changes enables you to reach your current and future health goals.
Have you been wanting to?
- Improve your eating habits.
- Understand your body better.
- Make your self-care a priority.
- Feel confident in choosing and preparing better food for you and your loved ones.
- Experience an increase in overall happiness in your life.
Welcome to Your Program
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we'll explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
During the course of the program you will:
- Set and accomplish goals.
- Understand and reduce cravings.
- Increase energy.
- Feel better in your body.
- Understand correct supplementation.
- Learn how to prevent disease through nutraceuticals.
Your Program Includes:
At the Acupuncture Center for Wellness, we believe that nutrition is part of the whole picture of your optimal health. The importance of good nutrition and correct "organic plant based nutritional supplementation" is part of our program in maintaining our patients healthy.
At the patient request, we will have a nutritional consultation, going over foods and the right supplement plan for each individual.
We, use the 90 Essential Nutrients as the foundation for good health in an easy to take and highly absorbable form. The 90 Essential Nutrients are made up of an organic based plant derived source that is 90 to 98 % absorbable, making a difference in how you feel day to day.
- 60 Essential Plant Minerals.
- 16 Essential Plant Vitamins.
- 12 Essential Amino Acids.
- 2-3 Essential Fatty Acids.
Issues that can be addressed and supported with "Nutritional Supplementation"
- Immune System.
- Fatigue, low energy.
- Weight Issues.
- Digestive Disorders.
- Hormonal Imbalances.
- Blood sugar Imbalances.
- Arthritic Conditions, Pain and Joint Degeneration.
- Muscular Skeletal, Neck and Low back pain.
- Sports Injuries, Preventing injuries long term.
- Stress / Overall health.